Just 4 Keepers of Washington State needs the support of qualified Soccer Coaches willing to develop and help grow our successful independent goalkeeping academy.
In 2017 Just 4 Keepers of Washington State coached over 300 goalkeepers and worked both directly with over 20 different soccer clubs throughout Washington, Idaho, Oregon, and Montana. Our vision is to provide professional goalkeeper training in every corner of the Northwest Cascades and Rocky Mountains.
If you are a:
– Soccer Coach with experience training goalkeepers using progressions focused both on enjoyment and on technical training,
– Current college level or a goalkeeper trained at a professional club, professional goalkeeping academy, or received club training by goalkeeper coaches,
– Visionary with big ideas of how to grow the game, and willing to provide Goalkeeper Training from The Grassroots to Professionals,
– Respectful of the US Soccer system, believe in it’s infrastructure and the people that have grown this game over the last 50 years, but believe it is time for a radical culture shift, and and can identify specific examples within the USSF where change should be implemented
– Entrepreneurial, have a winning mindset, and believe that you can manage all aspects of an independent goalkeeper academy including training, scheduling of weekly sessions, clinics, and camps, represent the J4K Goalkeeper Glove brand through marketing, sales, and distribution, and be courteous and professional in the public setting,
– Adventurous, with a love to travel, and would like to coach at goalkeeper camps and clinics throughout the Northwest for the summer of 2018.
Then please contact Stephen at email@example.com with all pertinent information for application along with any questions that you may have.
We truly welcome you to learn more about J4K Washington by visiting our Facebook Page and following us at @j4kwa on Instagram.
Don’t sell yourself short!!!! We welcome all levels of coaches and aspiring coaches of diverse backgrounds to apply and hope you will be part of the rising tide of grassroots development.